Bigger is always Better!
House Sold - Butler WA
Built in 2004 by Summit homes, this awesome family home is definitely not what you expect from a cottage and boasts a fantastic floor plan with over 160sqm of living space plus alfresco dining, double lock up carport and brick storeroom which stretches’ the size to well over 200sqm of home under the main roof.
Situated within meters of shedwich park and only a hop, skip and jump from East Butler primary school, the spacious and well presented pad is perfectly located for families with children and offers an ideal opportunity to enjoy family size living at an affordable price.
Offered for sale for the first time in well over a decade, the well located and well presented pad is not to be missed and comes complete with:
- Master suite with separate his and hers walk in robes
- 2 good size minor bedrooms ( both with built in robes)
- 2 bathrooms ( separate shower and bathtub to family bathroom)
- home theatre with square framed bulkhead
- huge formal dining
- Huge kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hotplates, double sink and pantry
- large family room with coffered ceiling
- spacious laundry with double linen press
- ducted evaporative a/c
- Large brick storeroom ( backs on to kitchen and could be turned into a scullery)
- Vinyl plank floors to main living
- new carpets to beds/theatre/library
- alfresco dining
- easycare 390 sqm block
- double lock up carport with remote control door
- do yourself a favour and don’t miss this one !
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Toilet