1213th CRAIGIE HOME SOLD BY ALAN REAY
House Sold - Craigie WA
Located in Craigie’s original dress circle location, this well located and well appointed family home will certainly furnish its next lucky owner with an address to be proud of.
Built in 85 and offered for the first time in over a decade, it is our pleasure to introduce you to 6 Amy Loop, an extra spacious 3 bed family home located only metres from Adelaide Park and boasting almost every conceivable extra you could wish for in a new home, including:
- 3 Bedrooms (all with robes)
- Semi en-suite bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Separate wc
- Spacious formal lounge and dining
- Centrally located kitchen with electric wall oven, gas hotplates, double sink and pantry
- Light, bright, open plan family & meals
- Ducted evaporative a/c
- Wood heater & gas negus point
- Timber laminate flooring
- Spotless neutral décor
- Solar hws
- Solar panels and inverter
- Extensive outdoor entertaining with pitched pergola
- Below ground salt water pool with glass fencing
- Double carport with remote control door
- Side access for boat/caravan etc.
- Huge 786sqm block
- Current owner wishes to lease back for 12 months
Call now to arrange your viewing and secure your dress circle location next to Adelaide park.