1183rd CRAIGIE HOME UNDER OFFER BY ALAN REAY
House - Craigie WA
In an older, well established, leafy suburb, it is not often you come across a home which is making its ‘Maiden Voyage’ on to the real estate market…but that is the situation here!
Offered for the very first time in almost 40 years, it is our privilege to introduce you to 5 Parkfield Place, a well loved and well presented 4 bed 2 bath home situated on a generous 722sqm block in one of my favourite cul de sacs in the entire suburb.
Nestled among leafy trees in a picturesque cul de sac, consisting only 7 homes and offering uninterrupted views across the sprawling lawns of Warrandyte Park, it is easy to see why the owner of this charming family home has stayed so long…just like many of the other streets residents.
- 4 Bedrooms (3 with robe or recess)
- Modernised en-suite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Tiled formal entry
- Formal lounge and dining
- Spacious kitchen with gas hotplates, electric wall oven, double sink, fridge/freezer recess and pantry
- Family room
- Ducted evaporative a/c
- 2 x Gas negus point
- Gas hws
- Alarm system
- Restored/repainted roof
- Solar panels and converter
- Double lock up carport with remote control door
- Large enclosed patio
- Manicured tropical gardens with gazebo
- Auto retic
- 722sqm block
- One owner since new