1ST TIME EVER!!!!!!
House Sold - Craigie WA
It is our privilege to offer you the opportunity to purchase 34 Spinaway Street, Craigie for the very first time in its history!
Built in the 70’s by its current and original owner, the well loved and well located family home is situated on a generous 719sqm block (zoned R20/R40) opposite the sprawling lawns of Craigie Heights Primary School and boasts a large, split level, extended floor plan with soaring cathedral ceilings and more than enough features to please the entire family, including;
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
- 2nd shower and wc
- Tiled entry
- Formal lounge with cathedral ceilings and wood heater
- Formal dining
- Kitchen with gas hotplate, electric wall oven, double sink, dishwasher, and huge walk in pantry
- Large family room with wood heater
- Ducted evaporative a/c
- Loads of cupboard space
- Large brick and tile separate room ( ideal gym/home office/games room/kids play room) etc
- Below ground fully fenced salt water pool
- Outdoor under cover entertaining
- Lock up carport with drive through access to powered workshop
Don’t miss the very first chance to secure this substantial family home opposite the lush green lawns of Craigie Heights Primary School.