House Sold - Beldon WA
Wow will definitely be your response when you walk through the door of this young and gorgeous family home which was built in approx. 2013 and will still suit new home buyers!
Located on an ample 442sqm block and hidden from view behind a rendered brick privacy wall, it is my pleasure to introduce you 44 Gradient Way, Beldon, an impeccably presented pad of the highest quality which is been offered for the very first time in its young lifetime.
Built in approx. 2013 by new choice homes, I am excited to offer you an opportunity to explore this stunning 200+ sqm residence (under main roof) which features an awesome open plan floor plan, 31 coarse ceilings, stone benchtops, ducted reverse cycle a/c, spotless presentation and so much more besides.
- Master bedroom with double walk-in robes
- En-suite bathroom with double vanity
- 3 Minor bedrooms (all with robes)
- Family bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Elegant formal entry with timer laminate floors
- Formal lounge/theatre
- Stunning chefs kitchen with stone benchtops, electric wall oven, gas hotplate, double sink & dishwasher
- Large open plan living with 31 coarse ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle a/c
- Alfresco dining with built in BBQ
- Double garage with remote control door
- Low maintenance gardens
- Rendered brick front privacy wall.
- Artificial lawn to front garden
- More besides
Come and experience the ‘WOW’ factor.