COASTAL LIVING - HAMPTONS INSPIRED TOWNHOUSES
House Sold - Hillarys WA
Nestled in the quiet corner of Sporing way and evoking a relaxed seaside living experience, these four Hamptons-inspired homes have been elegantly designed and hand crafted to maximise the use and enjoyment of each lot.
Featuring open plan living areas and high-quality finishes throughout, the stunning coastal townhouses are located only a hop, skip & jump from local amenities such as Westfield Shopping Centre, Hillary’s Boat Harbour, local parkland, St Marks Anglican Community School as well as medical suites, cinemas, restaurants, fitness centres and public transport.
Built by an MBA award winning builder, Bistel Construction, these townhouses are expected to be completed by approximately February 2021, and we are giving you the opportunity to purchase these beautiful homes prior to completion.
Offered fully turnkey finished on completion, these stunning Hampton inspired townhouses will come complete with the following high-quality features:
1. High ceilings
2. Quality brand appliances including dishwasher, cooktop, oven, washing machine / dryer
3. Stainless steel range hood
4. Free standing oval baths and tapware
5. Quality bathrooms & ensuites – with Alder black matt quality tapware
6. Integrated security alarm systems
7. NBN ready & compliant data and communication
8. Fully ducted and reverse cycle air conditioning
9. Stone kitchen bench tops
10. Double lock up garage with Colourbond garage door and large storage space
11. Landscaped & reticulated garden beds
12. Laminate timber look flooring
13. Quality floor to ceiling ceramic wall tiles to bathrooms, powder rooms and ensuites
14. LED downlights plus feature kitchen pendent lighting
Unit 1 – UNDER OFFER
Unit 1 is the only townhouse that has been designed with the main living located upstairs to make use of the north and west looking views.
2 bedroom / 2 bathroom / study / double lock up garage
Unit area: 140m2 + courtyard 30m2
Disclaimer: Please be aware these renders are for illustration purposes only and may vary from the final product.”