AWESOME FAMILY HOME
House Sold - Craigie WA
An opportunity to purchase a 680sqm corner block in the wonderful suburb of Craigie, this lovable family home is nestled central on the property and on entry is so warm and inviting!
To the left is a 4th bedroom or study/ gym room/playroom with a sliding door onto a koi pond and rock formation water feature.
To the right is an open plan living area combining family, kitchen and dining areas.
The open flowing floorplan looks out onto the luscious outdoor area that is perfect for entertaining, it’s a tough one whether the kitchen or the patio will be the heart of this home, light filled kitchen with stone black bench tops and an island where family and friends can sit and enjoy, while the food is being prepared.
The patio with its high timber roofing and a place for a built in bbq, is large in size with blinds to protect you no matter the weather, while you host screaming footy fans or kids birthday parties.
This property will suit a wide variety of buyers, from those looking to buy their first home right through to those looking to downsize.
Conveniently located with Chadstone Road Park, Warrendyte Park, Craigie bushland trails & Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre just a short stroll away and best of all a very short drive to Whitfords Beach and the Hillarys Boat Harbour, this piece of land is perfectly located for a great life ahead.
Features You’ll Love:
Gorgeous solid timber floorboards throughout the house as well as newly laid oak flooring in the bedrooms, newly installed downlighting throughout the house, patio and even hosting the eves outside for that finished look at night. All areas are covered for all year round warmth and cooling thanks to the new ceiling fans, gas bayonet and reverse cycle split system air conditioners.
Easily accommodating a king bed, the main bedroom offers an air conditioning unit, a triple built-in wardrobe and oak timber flooring.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 can both accommodate queen beds, oak flooring and remote control ceiling fans with built in robes in the one room.
The fourth room, large in size with brand new carpet laid to be used for anything that suits your needs. If you need room to work from home comfortably then this is for you! With doors that close so you have solitude from the rest of the house, or to put those toys no where to be seen!
The crisp clean white walls of the renovated bathroom, offers a spacious shower and large separate bathtub for the ultimate in home relaxation! The toilet is located separately for added convenience.
If entertaining is your thing, this is the perfect place – with only one neighbour down the side of the house, the house looks onto the sunsets, the big backyard features a Koi pond with a tranquil water feature, a timber deck under a huge peppy tree and a decorative fire pit to welcome some friends over. What a great space!
With spaces for several vehicles to park out the front of the house, and a shade port for two cars or a big boat, the front of the house has a great grass area with a small fence installed where your dogs with have all the space in the world to run!
The front of the house is newly painted.
This house is the perfect move in and relax place that you have been looking for! It’s all been done for you!
* 3 Bedrooms/additional larger room suitable for use as a study/gym or 4th bedroom with sliding doors opening out to alfresco area
* Large open plan lounge area with split system air-conditioning
* Gorgeous centrally located renovated kitchen with gas hotplate, electric oven, double sink and granite worktops
* Large dining room or sun lounge area
* Renovated floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
* Stand alone shower and bathtub
* Separate toilet
* Recently installed quality hardwood oak flooring
* Downlighting throughout house interior, outdoor eves and alfresco area
* Spacious patio with fishpond, fire pit area and small breakfast decked area
* Medium sized 3 x3m garden shed out the back with shelving
* Huge 679sqm corner block with ample space for visitor parking or a boat or trailer
* Share a fence with only one neighbour to the rear of the property
* Enjoy the sunset from the front yard
Just a short drive from:
* Whitfords and Mullaloo Beaches
* Westfield Whitford City Shoppping Centre
* Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City
* Hillarys Boat Harbour
* Public and private schools
* Recently renovated playgrounds
* Craigie Bushland Sanctuary walk trails
* Craigie Leisure Centre and the Ocean Keys Marina undergoing development
* Only a 25 minute drive from the airport for FIFO workers
CALL KERRY DAVEY – 0422 192 131