1215th CRAIGIE HOME SOLD BY ALAN REAY
House Sold - Craigie WA
Situated in one of my favourite streets in the suburb, this 2005 built family home is a real cracker and boasts a whisper quiet cul de sac location which abuts natural bushland while offering almost instant access to the rolling lawns of Otago Park and all the amenities on offer at the Craigie Plaza.
Tucked away from sight on a level and manageable 433sqm block, this teenage home offers the ultimate experience in privacy, peace and tranquility and possesses all the ambience and charm of a private oasis which will definitely make leaving home a chore.
Presented with spotless neutral décor throughout, the young and gorgeous family home also features:
- 3 Bedrooms (all with robes: a/c to master)
- 2 Bathrooms (separate shower & bathtub to family bathroom)
- Formal entry with timber look floors
- Large formal lounge
- Open plan living overlooking manicured gardens with water feature
- Chefs’ kitchen with gas hotplates, electric wall oven, double sink, dishwasher & pantry
- 2 x Split system a/c
- Gas hws and heating bayonet
- Alfresco dining with timber decking
- Manicured easy care gardens with water feature
- Single carport
- Brick storage shed
- More besides
Come and secure your own private oasis.