MORE BRICKS PER $$$
House Sold - Butler WA
Looking for the biggest home you can find in your price range? Well don’t miss 5 Carnforth Road, Butler.
Situated on an ample 416sqm block in a great location only a stones throw from east Butler Primary School and Sheldwich Park (ideal for families with kids/dogs) the 2004 built family home is definitely hard to beat when it comes to both size and location and boasts much more than you might expect at this price, including:
- 3 Good size bedrooms (all with built in/walk in robes)
- 4th Bed or study
- 2 Bathrooms (separate bathtub to family bathroom)
- Formal lounge
- Centrally located kitchen overlooking large open plan living
- Family and meals with split system a/c
- Games room
- 6 x Solar panels and 1.5kw convertor
- Large pitched pergola
- Double lock up carport with remote control door
- Currently leased until march 21
Why buy small when you can supersize at the same price.