BUT WAIT....THERE'S MORE!
House Sold - Craigie WA
Want more for your money than simply 4 walls and a roof? Well don’t miss great family home which offers its next lucky owner a plethora of both living and development options.
Located in a whisper quiet cul de sac on the edge of Eddystone Park the well loved and well located family home is situated on a generous 745sqm block with a 38.5 frontage and offers buyers the option of retaining the original home while creating a separate…street frontage lot (surveyors plans available) or homebuyers can make the most of the space with a pool, workshop or sports field for the kids.
Offered for the first time in over 20 years the younger than average (1985) built home also comes with an extra spacious floorplan which is ideal for families with kids & features:
- 4 Bedrooms (all with robes)
- 2 Bathrooms (separate shower and bathtub to family bathroom)
- Slate tiled formal entry
- Large sunken lounge
- Large formal dining
- Centrally located kitchen with electric wall oven, hotplates, double sink and pantry
- Family and meals
- Gas hws and heating bayonet
- Extensive outdoor undercover entertaining
- Double carport with rear access
- Heaps of extra parking
- Great cul de sac location