1061st CRAIGIE HOME SOLD BY ALAN REAY
House Sold - Craigie WA
It may not be Halloween yet…but we are serving you up a devilish treat.
Situated on a generous 778sqm in a whisper quiet cul de sac located in Craigie heights, this individually designed and built family home is sure to impress even the most fastidious of buyers and boasts an elegant and functional floor plan with an abundance of unexpected surprises to please and tease the entire family.
From its soaring high ceilings and highlight windows, right through to its spacious open plan living, private lounge with wood fire, resort style pool and double garage, this gorgeous family home just keeps on serving up new treats.
- Master bedroom with bay window, large walk in robe and split system A/C
- Bedroom 2 with built in robe and cosy corner window seat
- Bedroom 3 with built in robe
- Sunken study/home office with double French doors
- En-suite bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles & separate wc
- Private formal lounge with French doors, coffered feature ceilings ,split system A/C and wood fire
- Centrally located kitchen with gas hotplates, electric wall oven, double sink & pantry
- Huge family & dining with soaring cathedral ceilings, split system A/C and full length feature/highlight windows & doors
- 5kw Solar convertor and panels
- Excellent outdoor entertaining areas with fully fenced salt water pool
- Pitched pergola
- Double lock up garage
- Powered shed
- So very much more
Don’t miss this devilishly good home.