1218th CRAIGIE HOME SOLD BY ALAN REAY
House Sold - Craigie WA
Built in 2007 by Ross North Homes, this gorgeous family home is not what you might be expecting to find in this leafy, well-established suburb.
Situated on a lush and generous 708sqm block abutting the natural bushlands of the prestigious ‘Vive Estate’, this quality built family residence has been thoughtfully designed to maximise the use and enjoyment of its tranquil nature setting and features an amazing combination of living accommodation and features to please the entire family, including:
- Huge master suite with its own private, split level, parents retreat, and direct access to a secluded enclosed gazebo area, accessible through the sliding glass doors
- The remaining 3 Queen-sized bedrooms all have built-in or walk-in robes. A separate study/office is conveniently located at the front of the home for those that may want to work from home.
- 2 light and spacious bathrooms (separate shower & bathtub to the family bathroom)
- Wide double-door with sweeping entry and easy-care tiled floors
- Separate formal lounge/home theatre with double doors and fully wired for LAN/Antenna
- Centrally located gourmet kitchen with high ceilings, stone benchtops, electric wall oven, gas hotplates and an island bench (dishwasher ready). Tons of storage space too.
- Large open plan living areas with high ceilings and tiled floors
- Fully secured windows with stainless steel mesh and keyed locks
- Smart Home system incorporating Google controlled appliances
- 3 x Split system a/c covering living areas and master bedroom
- Near new gas storage hot water system
- Front and rear perimeter monitored by security cameras
- 15 Solar panels with 6.6kw inverter & 6kw battery backup. Near zero electricity bills!
- Catch the cooling breezes in the ample alfresco zone under the main roof
- Auto reticulated gardens from the property’s high-powered bore
- Double lock-up garage with remote control sectional door and rear roller door access
- Powered workshop with internal lights and a solar-powered battery facility
- A whole host of additional features that must be seen to be appreciated
Don’t miss this bigger, better and younger home.