A COUNTRY LIFE!
House Sold - Craigie WA
Want a taste of country life in suburbia? Well don’t miss this great family home which offers the peace and tranquillity of country living only 20kms from Perth’s CBD.
Situated on a mammoth 803sqm block (R20/R40 zoning) in a whisper quiet cul de sac, the good size family home boasts a long winding driveway obscuring the home from neighbouring properties for extra privacy and boasts natural bushland as a neighbour making the home your very own private country oasis from which to escape the rigours of the day.
Built in 71 and boasting a bigger than average floor plan the well located home also boasts easy access to Craigie Heights primary school for families with children, plus:
- 4 Bedrooms (2 with robes)
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Separate wc
- Formal entry
- Spacious lounge & dining with floating timber floors
- Good size kitchen with gas hotplate, electric wall oven, double sink and pantry
- Solar HWS
- Gas heating bayonet
- Below ground salt water concrete pool
- Double carport & more
Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of country living in suburbia.