1173rd CRAIGIE HOME SOLD BY ALAN REAY
House Sold - Craigie WA
Hot on the heels of the sales of 17 Seaflower Crescent and 71 Seaflower Crescent (both sold in less than a week) we now have the pleasure of bringing you the trilogy…14 Seaflower Crescent!
Located in the same highly sought after southwest pocket of Craigie, this immaculate family home is been brought to market for the first time in almost a decade and boasts a commanding street frontage with a slightly raised elevation, off street parking for a boat/caravan and plenty of exposed aggregate driveway which adds to the appeal.
Inside the home you will find a light, bright and spacious floorplan which incorporates:
- 3 Bedrooms (all with robes, a/c to master)
- Brand new bathroom with separate shower and bathtub plus floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate wc
- Tiled formal entry
- Sunken formal lounge with split system a/c
- Formal dining
- Kitchen with gas hotplate, electric oven, dishwasher and pantry
- Family room
- New led lighting
- Neutral décor
- Extensive outdoor undercover entertaining with A frame pergola
- Lock up garage
- Gated Side access for boat/caravan
- 616sqm block
- More besides
Get in quick or risk missing out again.