OFF MARKET OPPORTUNITY!
House Sold - Craigie
MARKET PREVIEW – CALL SANDY PRALICA FOR YOUR SNEAK PEAK – 0433 189 746
Currently tenanted on a fixed term lease, this home is suited to property investors or those who aren’t in a hurry to move straight in.
The kitchen is light and bright complete with dishwasher and induction cooktop or cook up a perfect barbecue lunch in the spacious undercover outdoor area.
Reverse cycle air conditioners in the Lounge, Master and second bedrooms for comfort all year round.
Conveniently located within walking distance to the local shops and transport, with parks close by and easy access to the freeway.
• Large living area
• 3 good sized bedrooms with robes
• 3 reverse cycle split system air conditioners
• 1 bathroom and 2nd WC/powder room off laundry
• Modern fixtures, dual head rain shower
• Light and bright bathrooms and kitchen/dining with stone benchtops
• Easy clean porcelain tiles and timber laminate flooring in bedrooms
• Marine grade stainless steel Amplimesh security windows throughout
• Modern ‘spotted gum’ look privacy screen to street front
• Huge gable roof patio area for year round entertaining
• Secure backyard with all new fencing
• Waterwise reticulated gardens
• Undercover parking
• Block Size: 312sqms
• Across the street from Craigie Early Learning Centre
• 1 min walk to public transport
• 2 min walk to Craigie IGA and the local shops
• 3 min drive to Belridge Secondary College
• 3 min walk to Forrest Park
• 3 min drive to Craigie Leisure Centre and Craigie Open Space
• 5 min drive to the coast
• 6 min drive to freeway
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces