111, Camberwarra Drive, Craigie, WA, 6025, Australia
Offers From $499,000
HEY GOOD LOOKING!
House - Craigie WA
Built in 2003 by Scott Park Homes, this young and gorgeous family home is sure to win a few hearts with its spacious open plan living, king size master suit and stunning street appeal.
Offered for sale for the very first time, the teenage sensation is a pleasure to bring to market for its maiden sale and is a rare find in this older, well established suburb.
Situated on a generous 543sqm block in a naturally elevated position, the home stands out from the crowd with its commanding street appeal and also comes complete with:
- King size master bedroom with built in robes and electric roller shutters
- 2 Minor bedrooms (one double size with mirrored robes)
- 2 Bathrooms (separate bath tub to family bathroom)
- Large tiled entry
- Open plan living with large family & dining with split system a/c
- Kitchen with double oven, gas hotplate, double drawer dishwasher, double sink and large corner pantry
- Ducted evaporative a/c
- Gas hws & heating bayonet
- Excellent out door entertaining with large ‘A’ frame pergola and café blinds
- Double garage with remote control door, separate store room, shoppers entry to kitchen and rear access
- Low maintenance gardens with artificial lawn and retic to rear garden beds
Don’t miss this rare teenage sensation !