A House By Any Other Name
House - Heathridge WA
Forget the A in the address…this freestanding family home is not a traditional duplex!
Built in approx. 90′ and meticulously loved and maintained by its current owner for over 20 years, this young and gorgeous family home is situated on an easy care 457sqm block in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac and boasts no common walls, no common property and no common features.
A pleasure to offer for sale, the home is presented with spotless neutral décor throughout and is ideally priced to suit first time buyers, investors or retires looking to downsize their gardening duties to focus on the finer things in life.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 with robes: all with fans)
- Semi en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Separate wc
- Tiled formal entry
- Formal lounge with split system A/C
- Kitchen with electric wall oven & hotplate, double sink and pantry
- Family and meals
- Gas hws and heating bayonet
- Outdoor undercover entertaining
- Low maintenance gardens
- Single carport with extra driveway
- 457sqm block
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 457 square