Partly renovated Mansard built home in dress circle location
House Sold - Craigie WA
Situated in a quiet cul de sac within Craigies original “dress circle location” this good size family home is definitely hard to beat when it comes to location.
Sitting pretty on 706sqm of prime land in an elevated cul de sac, the 1986 Mansard built home has already been partly renovated by its current owners and is now just waiting for you to add your own personal flair to the kitchen/window treatments/gardens.
Open for inspection via private appointment, this extra spacious and well located family home comes with polished concrete floors throughout, a sumptuous new semi ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, new wc plus:
• 3 Bedrooms (2 with robe or recess)
• Formal entry
• Formal lounge and dining with bay window
• Centrally located kitchen with electric oven & hotplates, double sink and pantry
• Family room with split system a/c
• Solar hws
• Polished concrete floor through out
• 2 x Garden sheds and more
With such a shortage of homes coming to market…act now to avoid disappointment.