Situated on a 685sqm block at the head of a quiet cul de sac abutting the rolling lawns and tall timber of Warrandyte Reserve, this good size family home is definitely hard to beat when it come to location.
Perfectly suited to families with kids, dogs, joggers and sports enthusiasts, the well located pad offers instant access to one of the areas best parks plus the ambience of small cul de sac setting only a hop, skip and jump from all the amenities on offer at Craigie Plaza.
Built in 83 and offered for the 1st time in well over a decade, the home also comes with a long term rented history (current periodic lease $390pw with tenant who would like to stay) plus an extra spacious floor plan which incorporates :
- 3 bedrooms (all with robes: master double bedroom)
- Renovated family bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Formal lounge with bay window
- Galley style kitchen with electric wall oven, hotplate, double sink and pantry
- Family and meals
- Ducted gas heating
- Solar hws
- Outdoor undercover entertaining
- Carport with rear access to brick workshop
Just add your own personal touches and make it home... or current tenant would love to stay.