Located in an elevated cul-de-sac with views over the suburb, this great family home is a real gem not just by name....but also by nature!
Built in 1988 (approx) on a generous 748 sqm block, the one of a kind family pad boasts all the street appeal of an English country cottage, and comes complete with a spacious floor-plan with spotless neutral décor, plus:
- 3 bedrooms (all with robes) bay window to master
- Spacious & well appointed family bathroom with separate shower & bathtub
- Tiled formal entry
- Sunken lounge with split system a/c and open fire place
- Formal dining
- Centrally located kitchen with upright gas stove and pantry
- Family room
- Extensive outdoor entertaining areas with patio and A frame pergola over looking the suburb
- Gas hws and negus point
- Single carport
- Side access for boat/caravan etc
- Brick shed
Don't miss this real gem!